Critical Thinking is an ability to analyse information and experiences in an objective manner.
Someone with critical thinking skills can:
- Understand the logical connections between ideas.
- Identify, construct and evaluate arguments.
- Detect inconsistencies and common mistakes in reasoning.
- Solve problems systematically.
- Identify the relevance and importance of ideas.
- Reflect on the justification of one's own beliefs and values.
“Education is not the learning of facts, but the training of mind to think” (Albert Einstein)
<< Previous | Next >>